Paris - Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are creating quite a stir on the other side of the Atlantic as they prepare for their upcoming nuptials.
Kardashian, 33, and West, 36, drew a large crowd that followed them store to store on Monday, as they did some pre-wedding shopping in an upscale district in the heart of Paris.
The pair stopped by Balenciaga and Colette, on Rue Saint-Honoré, before grabbing a quick lunch bite and heading over to Avenue Montaigne, where they shopped at Yves Saint Laurent, Versace and Celine. The duo then went to Montaigne Market, which also features luxury goods.
Meanwhile, as family was spotted arriving at their hotel for the festivities, fans swarmed Forte di Belvedere in Florence, where the pair will marry on May 24. The fort, which has been recently renovated, features beautiful views of Tuscany's capital city.
Although the exact details of the wedding are being vigilantly guarded, the event may begin with a dinner in Paris, and guests may then be flown to Italy for the remainder of the celebration.
Kim and Kanye Draw Crowds in Paris and Florence
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are creating quite a stir on the other side of the Atlantic
Latest News Headlines
- Shenzhen Travel Campaign for Summer 2019 (9)
- The Roots Perform "First Opera" For New Album (7)
- Spotify Hits 10 Million Paid Users. Now What? (7)
- Kim and Kanye Draw Crowds in Paris and Florence (7)
- Michael Jackson Album 'Xscape' Due Out May (7)
- Community Discussion: Dogs are Friends, Not Food (3)
- Explaning Why Airplane Food Is So Bad (3)
- McDonald's Tries Local Chinese Decor In Stores (3)
- Wal-Mart to Open 110 More Stores in China (4)
- High Cholesterol Levels May Impair Pregnancy (4)
- Microsoft Surprised by Chinese Ban of Windows 8 (4)
- Iranian Pharrell Fans Arrested For Happy Video Tribute (7)